We have rich domain experience to supply Micro Balance. The offered balance is available in various sizes, dimensions and other specifications as demanded by our esteemed patrons. Our team of skilled and trained professionals tests these products to ensure their zero defect nature. Highly applauded in the market, these products are known for their accurate performance, fine finish and precise design. Micro Balance is made from the best raw material, at the vendors' end.
Ensure maximal sample yield for valuable substances
Keeping sample weights as small as possible means fantastic cost saving when handling precious metals like Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Our precision designed Micro Balance offers unsurpassed accuracy up to a tenth of a microgram. Even sample sizes below 1mg still suit strict process tolerances as well as adhere with International regulatory norms and standards.
The XP6 Micro Balance offers
- Optimal measurement performance in seconds
- Extensive QM-functions that help to make up regulatory needs.
- Intuitive and easy operation.
Micro Balance Predestined for excellence
- Reliable results: With a readability of 0.1 Ã‚µg and an unparalleled capacity of 6g the Ultra Micro Balance sets new standards for weighing down to a tenth of a microgram.
- Save Costs: Excellent repeastability help to minimize sample weights and the short stabilization time of only 8 seconds maximizes sample flow capacity. All in all these Micro Balances cut your cost significantly.
- Easy Operation: With its clearly structured and customizable color touchscreen and smart Sens infrared sensors for hands-free operation, the terminal ensures fast, simple and fault-free utilize.
- Audits passed easily: Inbuilt safety attributes such as password protection and minimal weight control make the XP6 the ideal device for Hallmarking trades.
Colored Touch Screen Display
- Easy to clean, motor-driven draft shield
- Smart Sens: Two IR sensors for hands-free operation
- Pro FACT: Fully automatic time and temperature controlled internal adjustment and linearization
- In-built RS232C, two auxiliary interfaces for connecting a keyboard or additional IR sensor for hands-free operation
- 4 definable info fields for user and sample identification
- 7 various pre-programmed applications
- 8 configurable user accounts with password protection
- Smart Trac: Graphic weighing-in aid, to track capacity and weighing tolerances